Marlin (Summer) Camp is available May/Summer Holidays.
Marlin (Winter) Camp available February, Easter & October Holidays.
Monday to Friday
Half Day Marlin Camp
8:30am to 1:30pm – £155 =gst
During the course of the week the campers will be following a set itinerary each day. This will include:
- Swimming lesson and structured activities (e.g. poolside diving, seadoo (8yr), snorkelling)
- Change/ break
- Excursion (e.g. Green Island, Bouley Bay, St Catherine’s woods and Grosnez Castle)
- Pick up from Inverness Lodge
STA Junior Lifeguard Programme into the Aqua Camp. This programme is for our swimmers to develop new skills beyond the learn to swim programme. In order to do this they will experience a range of activities including lifesaving, first aid and seadoos.
Full Day Marlin Camp
Marlin 8:30am to 4.30/5pm – £250 +gst
Only 12 places per week!
In the morning they will be doing all that the half day group do. As well as added activities in the afternoon, such as:
- Seadoo (8yr +)
- PADI Bubblemaker/ Seal Team (8yr +)
- Stand up Paddle Boarding
- Climbing Wall
- Rib trip to secret place
- Rib trips north & south coast & Wildlife spotting on the Ecrehous
- Further excursions
All activities are fully insured & delivered by fully qualified experienced instructors in their field. The staff are also fully first aid, rescue & CRB certified. Please visit the staff page for more information on the team
Limited spaces available per week; book now!
To book your Marlin Camp please click the Book now button